Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

531 CYCLE 3 WEEK 1 SQUAT DAY

The shoes felt great, except about halfway thru the session, a small part of my right foot near the smallest toe started to hurt. Left foot was OK. I loosened up the strap which seemed to help. They are really grippy to the floor as well, almost like magnets. Once I was in place, they nor my foot did not move at all. The stability is incredible. They did assist me alot with sitting back on the back squats, which was the main goal. They didn't seem to help with the knees <> tho. Most importantly, they gave me the confidence to get 10 reps. There is no way I would have gone for 10 without them. The confidence they gave me made me feel like I could squat 500 lbs and have really refueled my passion to squat heavy again.

The front squats will take more getting used to tho. The shoes seemed to make the fronts more difficult for some reason. RDL's felt better with the shoes.

Finally, my Oly Lifting coaching starts this Saturday!!! I'm planning on taking it for 3 months. Let the good times roll!!

Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote