The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
This thread has win in every post. Too bad I can't cook...
Lol, then tonight's dinner is perfect for you! I have to have about 60% of my meals with a cooking/prep time of under 30 minutes or I run out of time to enjoy eating them later.

Good day for food today for the most part. Had some almond butter mixed with whey earlier, pretty good, and hopefully won't impact me as hard as the peanut butter does. Dinner was lower in fat, so I got hit with MASSIVE cravings an hour later, and this did the trick.

Coffee w/ 2 scoops whey
6 eggs, 1/3 pound of bacon
Wraps with 1 chicken breast with skin on, 4 coconut flour tortillas, some pepperoni, paleo mayo and lots of spinach
Smoothie with 2 cups mixed berries, 2 scoops whey, 1/4 cup heavy cream

Dinner: "Cobb" Salad. Its in quotes because it isn't officially a cobb salad, but its close enough for government work.
-Serves 3, I like the left overs for lunch if I can get to them before my girlfriend does.

1 large ham steak
3 chicken breasts
4 strips thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/3 cup feta cheese
1 avocado - was out of these tonight
3 tbsp sunflower seed
3 heads lettuce
oil and vinegar for dressing

Pan fry the ham steak, toss chicken breasts on a george foreman sort of grill, cook the bacon, chop everything, and serve. The only problem tonight was I was out of avocado, which lead to not enough fat. Other than that, pretty darn good food today. Made fresh tortillas today as well, so of course I had to "test" several at lunch.