View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I have not heard anything about the SPF. Up here NASA is one of the few organizations that have state meets and I avoid them simply because I don't care for the NASA executive committee member Job Hou-Seye.

Job Hou-Seye has a history of putting down the depth of lifters on Powerlifting Watch. I simply don't care for the way he handles himself on that site.

I have also seem lifters leave the NASA because of drug-testing controversy, including Jesse Israel who frequented the MAB forum before his passing:

Terry Tucker Leaves NASA Over Drug Testing Dispute | Powerlifting Watch

Take my comments with a grain of salt as I have never personally spoken to a NASA lifter. I merely wanted to pass along several things I have witnessed about the NASA over the years.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote