Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
Kuyt, you're writing a novel? That's amazing. My wife has tossed around ideas for writing a novel here and there for a few years, but never stayed serious about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Ah, another one

I'm hopefully looking forward to:

Rewriting my existing novel into two volumes. 164,000 words is too long, apparently
Yep, I have about 62,000 words or so written. I will finish it (possible be 80-90,000 words and then have to do major surgery as I am not happy with it to be honest.

Tannhauser, during my Publishing Masters, I was assured that most publishers won't accept many novels above 90,000 words unless they are historical epics or something like that! Complete bs. Word count means nothing, it's all about the story. Good luck with your 2 volumes and it's a shame that you have to compromise.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote