View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #27
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Interesting. It's almost like they felt compelled to save you from yourself.
Yep, I reckon so, maybe they thought I was anorexic or going that way which could never have been given the amount of food I was consuming at every meal. I recall we went to a cafe once and when the food was brought over to us, all heads turned, considering I had a massive plate of fries piled high, a 6" burger with side salad and mayo in a bun, a wedge of chocolate cake and a cola ...and probably looked too skinny to be able to consume it, and 3 plate loads were solely for me...it was funny to see faces with such astonishment on them.

Then a friend decided to put me to the test and give me half a chocolate gateaux, deliberately, just to see if I would eat it; I was hungry, I ate it She was the one that kept on asking about my supposed "weight loss".