View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #142
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurner View Post

Not a bad first day back, strength was not the limiting factor though. Felt like I was running a marathon but still, quite pleased with everything.
Despite that excellent deadlift numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTurner View Post
On a side, this next week I'm at a local bodybuilding gym. I got funny looks today because I have no arms and lifted things from the floor. The owners are nice people and train people properly with heavy compounds and progression but similar to forums it falls on deaf ears. The husband, son and possibly wife qualified for the NABBA Universe competition in 2011, pretty sure that's right.
Where's your curls brah?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote