Old 01-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #126
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

HAPPY NEW YEAR MAB!!

Oh yeah!!! First work out of 2012 and it felt great!! After being sick for so long and the holidays I'm back. I didn't loose to much strength but it is the first work out of the year. Started the day out with 30 minutes cardio followed by a shake and some steel cut oats MMMMMM! Work out this evening was good, took my serving of K-Otic and EFX L-Carmitine, mixed up some Xtend and hit it. Kept my rest times down to 60 seconds 90 tops. Pump was crazy (but I always get a crazy pump with K-Otic!) It's push time now as the wife and I are taking our first cruise together in May, so I gotta get cut up as I don't plan on wearing a shirt much lol. We've never had a honeymoon so this is going to be great. Weight is 170lbs, up a few but meh. I got this!

AM Cardio: 20 minutes

PM
Flat Dumbbell Press:
WU 55x10, 65x10, 75x10
85x10,7

Incline Flyes:
45x10x2

Straight Arm Pulldowns:
90x12
100x12

Rope Extension:
90x12
95x11
100x9

Overhead Cable Extensions: Died out fast on these!
1000x12,8,6

Overhead Dumbbell Extension: Toast!!
55x8,6,5
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote