Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth78 View Post
My workouts have started to bore me. I have been lifting for about a year. What do you do to help keep boredom at bay?
There are far too many unanswered questions to pin point why you may becoming bored in your workout routine. This can be highly personal, IMO. Can you provide more relevant information to assist us to help you?

For example:

"Why" are you lifting and "what" have your goals been the last year? What routine (s) have you been following? What have your progress been like?

Have you asked "yourself" why you are getting bored?

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

One step at a time you are moving forward and this prevents you from staying in the same place and being stagnant.

The best way to predict your future is to create it:

The decisions you made yesterday determined where you are today.

The decisions you make right now, will determine where you are tomorrow.

Examine why you are getting bored, and ignite passion by finding what you "truly" want out of fitness.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 12-31-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote