View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #22
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
MAB is not just a powerlifting/strength training or classic lifting site. MAB is also a site for bodybuilding, recreational lifting, general fitness and conditioning, kettlebells, etc.

Sometimes bodybuilders come here and misunderstand the advice given. MAB is not anti-bodybuilding, anti-split, or anti-anything else.
I can tell you from experience that this is a hard thing to get accross to people. Everybody tends to gather into camps and throw stones at other's ideas. I tend to keep things simple and the advice I give is also simple. For this reason everybody thinks I'm anti-everything-else, but I am not. I just have my prefered methods and experiences and like to share those. But just like MAB, I'm open to gathering knowledge from wherever it may come from. This place is a jewel when it comes to different ideas being welcomed and valued.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote