The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Adding in some random food from last night.

Spicy Thai Beef from a local restaurant. Pretty good, and the only thing that didn't have some sugary sauce all over it.

4 tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 scoop whey, 1/4 cup heavy cream mixed together. - I would eat this every 30 minutes if I could get away with it. Was starving last night around 11, so this monstrosity happened.

Today

Coffee w 2 scoops whey
1 scoop whey with water Post workout
2 chicken leg/thigh quarters & a quesadilla made with half a chicken breast and a coconut flour tortilla and cheese

Dinner: Beef Fajitas. Pretty much the same as last week, with extra guacamole. Its warm enough tonight to fire up the grill, so the meat will be done the way I prefer.

Heat up the grill for a few minutes, leave it on high, and lay the meat on it for about 1 minute per side. This steak is sliced at around 1/8th inch thick, so it cooks VERY quickly.