View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #22
jasonjduke
Brawn
Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

jasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
The 2 Ditillo books are great reading. I would consider them essential for the strength trainee.

Anthony Ditillo - The Development of Muscular Bulk and Power[/url]

The Development of Muscular Bulk and Power

The Development of Physical Strength
This man is a Knight of Iron who has slain the Iron Dragon and won every single coin of her treasure.

These two books by Ditillo are literally the voice of god on paper concerning the subject of weight training.

I would say these books are best read by all levels of trainees, but a beginner who studies them will be countless years ahead of nearly every other trainee he encounters.

Without his intelligently written wisdom I would have achieved very little in my own short training career.

Many blessings to Bill Hinbern for reprinting these priceless tomes.
jasonjduke is offline   Reply With Quote