Old 12-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #9
Dingo
New Brawn
Points: 660, Level: 13 Points: 660, Level: 13 Points: 660, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Get In Shape
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Milk
Dingo has made some quality postsDingo has made some quality postsDingo has made some quality postsDingo has made some quality postsDingo has made some quality postsDingo has made some quality posts

Hey Off Road thanks once again for your inputs.

My experience differs from yours in that in the past I have increased my chins from 4 to 12 by just doing chins daily, twice a day most days, in ladders. No other exercises was needed to get there, I just kept on chinning/pulling daily and switched grips when I felt for it. I got bored, however(this wasn't a part of a training program just me mucking about to see how far I could take it), and now I haven't been chinning or doing any kind of exercise for ages, and I maxed out on five last time I checked.

I expect I could do the same again but don't know if I will get the same results doing the chins only once or twice a week, which is why I'm incorporating some submax chins into my morning exercise.

However the program you linked to seems awesome and when/if I stall at my pull-ups or need a different back routine I'll think of incorporating it! I'm hesitant to start adding band resistance and single arm rows and stuff at this point of since I want to keep my workouts as simple and "lean" (as in lean manufacturing) as possible for this training period.
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote