View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:10 PM   #10
jasonjduke
Brawn
Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

jasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
That will cure what ails you. Very impressive work.
Thanks BendtheBar, but I haven't made it there yet...

"Her screech could be heard from the mountain top leagues away from the decedent slaughter of her hordes. They stopped and dropped their weapons and ran in fear. Like the back of a crashing wave, as seen from a trireme sailing the coast, they rolled into the distance back toward the Iron Dragon. Why did she pull the hordes from the tip of my swords blade? The couple days without a battle seemed to make my claymore and scutum heavier under the black sky in the wasteland. I see now she may have misjudged my return, for the foes to come next were greater and wielded steel with intelligence...I could feel her watching my long approach from her mountain top engulfed in lightning"

PROGRAM #2

WEEK #2

Session #1 – December 27th 2011
Weigh-In 211lbs.
Body Fat 15%
55 Mins.
Barbell Back Squats 15x255 / 15x295 / 15x315
Rader Breathing Pulls 2-3 sets of 15 reps
Wide Grip Barbell Breathing Pullovers 20x15
Barbell Bench Press 2x12x205 / 9x205
Barbell Bent-Over Row 3x12x195

Stamina was low today, most likely due to a 5-6 mile hike at high elevation in the snow and wind on Christmas. I was strong in the squats although my energy quickly drained toward the last 5 reps. Same happened in the bench as I simply lost the “will” to complete my set. I made the five pound jump in rows though – so that makes up for the bench and extra.

Last edited by jasonjduke; 12-27-2011 at 11:14 PM.
jasonjduke is offline   Reply With Quote