The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Its still complete and utter crap. The government needs to get the hell out of the kitchen.

I try not to be dogmatic about most things, and I don't follow the Paleo, Primal, Low Carb, or any other dogma exactly. I'm sure they would all be horrified by what I've done. In my view, they are all too afraid to really speak the truth.

Grains are anti-nutrients. True, some people can handle them, but very few are enriched by them.

There is never a place for sugar. Ever.

The next person who complains about saturated fat can either shut up, or send me the bacon they aren't going to eat.

Eat meat and the fat that's on it.
Caveat. The meat you eat should come from healthy animals, and animals being fed grain for months on end are rarely healthy. There was a time when cows were grass fed up until the last 30 days, this is rarely true any longer.

Eat fat. Fat was cherished by our ancestors. Same caveat as above.

Eat vegetables, especially in season

Drink water. To hell with soda, booze, and most anything else.

Eat fruit in season.

Do i follow this unerringly? No, but I don't stray often. It has served me well. Your mileage may vary, but its worth trying this style of eating for a month if you never have before. I never knew how healthy I could feel until I did it.
bruteforce is offline   Reply With Quote