Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

What a bland world it would be, if all of our tastes in music were the same, and the reasons we listen to music were also the same, but in keeping our differing personalities/viewpoints at the same time.

There is a variety in music because our tastes are different. Likewise the way one may approach, view, and get from music can be different. Just because I may dislike a song, or type of music, doesn't necessarily make it bad or poor music. I realize that my opinion on music and my opinion on the types of music I like, is not the end all, beat all, as compared to others in what they like/dislike. This is the beauty of music.

If we get something of "good value" from music we like, it doesnt matter, what someone else thinks to contrary. I certainly do not care. If music motivates one in the gym and they work hard, I see no problem; actually it is an independent benefit of value.

In addition, if one doesn't like listening to music as they workout, and they get to the gym and work out, this too has independent value. If it works, it doesn't need any fixn'. If working out at a gym and the music (to them) sucks, get ear plugs, or take action to remedy the complication without impeding ones workout, anothers personal right, or causing aggression.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote