View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I will add that in my interactions with several near IFBB level bodybuilders they are using a chemical soup far beyond what most of us can imagine.

I spoke to one gentleman in particular who is using some elaborate peptide setup and fringe drug treatment that is growing new cells, muscle and otherwise (beyond growth caused by HGH). I don't remember the long and the short of it, but suffice it to say that for elite lifters it goes well beyond steroids, fat loss chemicals and even HGH.

The ladder is much higher than most of us can imagine right now, and has to be incredibly dangerous.

How high this ladder is for powerlifting, I am not certain. But I bet if it is lagging, it will catch up soon.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote