View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).

My friend works at Ballys in NY...they require NASM, but it was all online. I saw the online NASM test and didn't think it was that difficult. There was no charge as it was taken through the Ballys web site.

I spoke to Juan Carlos Santana, who is NASM certified, and asked him if he recommended it. He said he would go with NSCA if he had it to do over. My understanding is NSCA is the most "hands-on" or real world/sports cert out there. I'm considering it myself.
Nice, I'm probably minutes away from signing up. I just need some reassurance of its reputation before i blow $135 for the one year membership.
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote