View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor
Default Personal Trainer Aspirations

Ok well since its been over a year of me not having a valid drivers license I'm thinking about changing professions. Fixing trucks made me buttloads of money, but it stressed me out and I've developed arthritis and my hands hurt like crazy when I'm doing certain repairs.

In comes my love: the gym.
My Ballys loves me and they told me today that they wouldn't hesitate to hire me as a personal trainer, so I didn't hesitate to fill out an application right then and there.

So they said I have three months of working until I am required to have a personal trainer certification. Several trainers there said the best one i should get is NSCA. Anyone have any opinions on this? And ware online can i get the most information to help me out on this quest?
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links