View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:37 PM   #5
jasonjduke
Brawn
Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21 Points: 1,436, Level: 21
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

jasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributorjasonjduke is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum Jason. Enjoying the detail, and will be following your progress.
Thank you for the warm welcome Steve. I hope my journey finds a home here over the next several months as I now train alone.

"My first day in the wasteland. The volcanic rock gives way to little life under the black clouded sky. Lightning crawls across in waves. The goblins and orcs are simply no match for my might - cutting them down several per swipe. I feel stronger in the great expanse of the Iron Dragon than I have ever before. Our hearts throb for each other. We can feel it..."

PROGRAM #2

WEEK #1

Session #2 – December 20th 2011
Weigh-In 210lbs…Bulking
Body Fat 15%
45 Mins.
Military Presses 12x135 / 11x135 / 10x135
Underhand Shoulder Width Chins 9/6/4/4/4/3/2 = 32 total reps
Close Stance Barbell Back Squats (3” Width) 3x15x205
Rader Breathing Pulls 2-3 sets of 15 reps
Wide Grip Barbell Breathing Pullovers 20x15

I am reducing non-bulking, non-strength work for program two. The Military Presses will advance 5 pounds as long as I reach 10 reps per set – preferably with 12 reps on the first as all the supporting muscles haven’t been fatigued. The arm pump this workout was exceptional and the squats are beginning to test my lower quads.

Last edited by jasonjduke; 12-20-2011 at 11:43 PM.
jasonjduke is offline   Reply With Quote