The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Thanks for the interest fellas! Also, if this should be over in the logs, please move it over there. I was thinking I would put it here because of the recipes, but wasn't sure where it belonged.

Day 2 has been going very well. Not super exciting, but I tend to front load the less interesting meals in the week because I have a bad habit of ordering out on Friday and Saturday if the food I have planned is boring.

Coffee with 2 scoops whey throughout the morning
6 eggs scrambled with 1/2 pound bacon strips
7 eggs scrambled with 1/4 pound chopped bacon, jalapenos, and about 1/3 cup shredded cheese
Smoothie with 2 scoops protein powder, 1/4 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1.5 cups mixed berries

Dinner: Chicken Caesar Salad: 1 serving
1 pound chicken, grilled and cut into small pieces (I'm using half a chicken, white and dark meat)
1 head romaine lettuce
Red onions marinated in red wine vinegar
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Caesar Dressing

Dressing
1 raw egg
2 tbsp Paleo Mayo
4 anchovies
2 tbsp dijon mustard
Juice of a lemon
4 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 cup olive oil

Mix all ingredients but the olive oil in a blender or food processor
Slowly pour oil into running food processor and let run until creamy

Very simple meal, especially if you already have cooked chicken lying around.

Edit: Was up late working on a project and got hungry, so fixed a mini-pizza on a coconut flour tortilla. Just marinara, cheese, and pepperoni cooked in a toaster over, but it did the trick

Last edited by bruteforce; 12-21-2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Moar food
bruteforce is online now   Reply With Quote