Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Deon Silva:
I think Reg's diet will come as a real surprise to most! I have asked Reg on many occasions to confirm this.
In the world of modern bodybuilding nutrition (egg whites, low fat diet styles etc.) Reg's diet is something of a contradiction to all of that. Here is what he did...he ate anything he pleased! To bulk up he simply ate more! Back in the late 1940's and early 1950's there were no set or accepted diet rules for the bodybuilder, no books on bodybuilding nutrition. In the modern program "Body for Life" the six meals a day has almost been punted as a new, modern concept, but Reg was doing this way back then. Reg's main source of protein was - Full Cream Milk! He drank pints/litres of it per day (full cream, not the modern low fat variety). Reg has always said that milk is your cheapest source of protein.

Reg was a huge eater and he ate anything that was calorie rich! Reg believes in a simple nutrition plan - to bulk up, eat a lot! and workout hard!
This is what I try to get threw so many heads as does others. As long as you can work it into your macro's eat it. Cutting or even building shouldn't kill you and verity keeps you sane.

But on the other hand dieting is all very personal also. All depending on how serease or lean you want to get or how your body reacts in the building mode.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote