Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
But the problem is that if you don't force it, and rely on spontaneous giving, how many would suffer? In an increasingly materialistic world, how many would sacrifice a slightly bigger car or a nicer model of fridge to help people in desperate circumstances? I think there would be a diffusion of responsibility, where everyone relies on his neighbour to do it
And how many in desperate circumstances will pick fruit to feed themselves, In the US none. Instead they complain that they are not provided for. I see it every day in my industry (landscape) the jobless scoff at the shovel and the wages that come with it. They would rather complain that I am making money.

If anything we over value what people are worth in the states. I often work alone due to the lack of work ethic I see in this up and coming generation, I certainly do not want to give to these lazy sluggards.

The way I see things they need to change, not me.
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote