tank
Max Brawn
Points: 5,446, Level: 47 Points: 5,446, Level: 47 Points: 5,446, Level: 47
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: Rookie
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Food
tank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributor

yeah i've read a lot that says timing is a kind of myth. according to these sources, the times at which you consume your meals have little-to-no impact on your metabolism.

however, if you're trying to gain weight, a strategy i practice is a type of intermittent fasting that basically involves eating sparingly between meals so that i am very hungery when it's time to eat, thus i eat more. this would be dependent on whether you are the type of person that sit and pig out or if this would not be a viable option for other reasons. (time, "small stomach")

if you're trying to lose weight eating throughout the day won't influence your metabolism, however, just as in the example above you will achieve the opposite affect. eating more often (lower calorie snacks and meals) will help you feel satiated so that you do not over-eat. (binge eating)

20 JAN 12 at 200 (90) BW - 385/275/405 (175/125/184) SQ/B/D

29 MAY 12 at 206 (93) BW - 135/175 (61/79) SN/CJ
tank is offline   Reply With Quote