Thread: UPDATE!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #12
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gethuge69 View Post
At this point I'm really lOoking to switch things up routoine wise.
It's obvious you have your mind made up on this issue. We'd like to see you fix your problems rather than just randomly switch routines. Everybody is mentioning the eating becuase you are light and have only gained 5 lbs. If your goal is to "get big" then that weight gain throughout a whole routine just isn't enough. Lastly, there are a lot of ways to get progress moving on your current routine and you would learn a lot more by trying them.

If all you want is a routine recommendation, then go with Skinny Bastards. I like Tom's routine and I respect Tom a lot. But I think the Skinny Bastard routine is more complete and there is more support for it. But be real about it, Skinny Bastard, and Tom's Routine are so very similar to IA's routine that you aren't going to gain anything over your current routine if you don't fix your problems.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote