Thread: UPDATE!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 11:57 PM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
I haven't made anymore gains on the routine that you guys co-signed for me so now after a few months i'm looking to do something new! I trained a lot for strength and to get my #s up as you guys said to, now i really want to grow more and focus on bodybuilding!
For us to help you need to provide us with some specific information. When you say you haven't made "anymore gains" does this mean you aren't gaining muscle, or that your strength gains are slowing?

What does your average daily eating look like, and what is your height?

I see a lot of guys who say "they aren't making gains" but are still building strength. You should be pushing yourself during every workout, and if you are at least adding a rep or two here or there, or a few pounds here or there, you are still making gains.

Please tell us your routine and give us as much specific information about strength gains during the last 2 months.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote