Old 12-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #126
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Awesome squatting! You have great speed on the way down which means you get a lot of rebound out of the hole. It also means that when you hit that sticking point, you don't stop completely even with the 165, you just slow down. I've never watched you squat before and I am massively impressed. Well done. Depth is ridiculous and bar speed is great. Keep it up and you'll be smashing your way to 5pps next year easily. Looks like you're going to have to adjust those training maxes for 5/3/1 though

LtL
Thanks LtL, it's great to get feedback from an experienced lifter like yourself. After our short chat earlier, I've been in touch with the North West BDFPA rep to find out the dates and location of the divisional in January. I have a lot of exams around then but I'm hoping I can fit it in so I may be picking your brains sometime soon. If not January, then it will be at the next possible chance to compete, thanks for the kick I needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
nice work turner,

cant see video at work but will check out later for sure..

congrats 30Kg PB is awesome!
Thanks markievicz, it's been a good week for PB's!