The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Doesn't much matter to me what people do as long as they stop leaching off my work. I work damn hard to put food on the table and it enrages me watching those who don't work buy unhealthy food with my tax money.

I became a fiscal conservative the day I began making enough money to have to pay taxes on it. Now the more I earn, the higher a percentage they take. How is that a fair share. I work harder so they can take more? Give me a break. Rather, give me a flat tax rate and stop punishing me if I have the desire and the balls to start my own business with my own money. And as a boss, anyone I see protesting certainly isn't getting hired by me as I know they would rather whine than bust their ass to get to where I bootstrapped myself to.
bruteforce is offline   Reply With Quote