Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple X View Post
2-2.5 most days lol. thats all i wanted to get across is that its not a set in stone rule that can not be broken... i'm finding more and more that the unbreakable rules work, but so does other stuff. I eat twice a day, the six meal nazis think i should be wasting away! I squat 5-6 days a week, i should be overtrained and getting weaker, i'm setting all time PRs. The list goes on and on... "passion trumps everything" - dave tate.
Mind if I ask what those two meals consist of? (Curiosity )

My training now consists of 5 heavy singles and 5x5 of same exercise which takes me anywhere from 40-55 minutes depending on the exercise and includes warm up sets. I do core work after and some cardio but I am keeping the main weights session under and hour for now. As the weight gets heavier, it may get as high as 75 minutes I reckon once PR territory comes into view.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote