View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:09 AM   #8
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

It's also worth mentioning that there are two heads to the tricep. I don't know or care what they're called so I'm going for inner and outer. Your outer head is normally more prounounced and is easily worked through any kind of tricep extension. The inner head is typically under-developed and needs some form of (or ideally both of) the following: heavy pressing and heavy extension. Look at the arms of any lifter with a big bench and you will see huge thickness at the elbow from the inner head development. Big inner head = big looking arm when you do a front double bicep pose which, let's face it, is the king of poses. Great thing is though that with big triceps your arms will also look big just hanging down by your side. Good times.

LtL
LtL is online now   Reply With Quote