View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #16
Casey Butt
New Brawn
Points: 3,198, Level: 34 Points: 3,198, Level: 34 Points: 3,198, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Casey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributorCasey Butt is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural_Look View Post
I like to read on bodybuilders from the 60s & 70s. Steroids started to be used more often by then but bodybuilders still lifted with big compound exercises.

Nowadays it seems like almost all bodybuilders have an excuse to not do full squats and deadlifts.
The modern "sport" of professional bodybuilding, and the fitness industry in general, is really nothing more than a farce ...a prime example of all the worst that capitalism has to offer. Other than some rigorously tested "drug-free" federations (i.e. WNBF), I wouldn't call any of these drug addicts with obvious mental issues "bodybuilders". A pretty blunt viewpoint to be sure, but that's how I see it.
Casey Butt is offline   Reply With Quote