Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
So I understand that C&P is basically free form, but how do you feel you'll approach pressing and posterior chain. Are you hitting bench all 3 days?
I think the focus of my pressing will be bench, but my plan is to really try to improve my military press and push press. Posterior chain will be mostly addressed through squatting but there will also be days focused on deadlift type movements. I am going to feel this out and see how I feel.

On saturdays I feel I could do something light for posterior chain like ghr's which could probably be done on most light days for posterior chain. With all of the squatting I think my posterior chain will be ok. I will also be doing a lot of heavy powercleans which also hit the posterior chain. This is all an experiment so a lot of it i will have to feel out. And update you as I go.