Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I try to keep an open mind when it comes to exercise and nutrition. There's so many different theories and facts out there. You only hurt yourself when you refuse to try/learn something new. A lot of my current beliefs go against what I used to know to be true, but as long as the evidence is there to back the claim then I have no issues with admitting I was wrong, or adapting the new theory. If I can't verify the claim to be true, I mostly dig deeper into the subject or write it off after an "investigation".

To me, knowing whether something is right or wrong is not enough; I like to know why for myself, and so I can explain it to others when asked.
Some things I do and believe now about training are polar opposites of what I was doing a few years back. I've always been that way though. I also grew up a christian and am now a steadfast atheist. I believe in always learning and never being afraid to find out new things, even if they go against what I think at the moment.

As for meal timing, that just seems logical to me. My entire diet is based of off it. Intense training makes your body process things differently. That's accepted science, and to toss it aside is to limit your potential IMO.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote