View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #6
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannebe91 View Post
I have been lifting for only a short time but am getting no arm mass. What am I doing wrong? Seems like all my work is going to my chest. I do lots of bicep work, with free weights, and do tricep dips, and also do bar exercises for my arms. What do you recommend.
hi mate ,

without seeing what your current program is i have highlighted for me what is the main issue....

lifting weights and developing your body isnt an overnight or short term thing...its a way of life and to do it properly you need persistance and a huge commitment.

this site is full of great information and very very knowledgeable posters , listen to their advice and pick a program from here and stick with it for some time and you will see progress.

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote