View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
What are your thoughts on tribulus and other test boosters? Are they useless, or do they have value?
No experience with any of this stuff. But last year, I was looking for some amino acid from Scivation and the lady at the GNC heard me wrong and thought I was asking for some kind of a test booster.

She started lecturing me about how young men have no business dabbling with test boosters since they dont derive much benefit and they are best left to the 40+ lifters (for whom, apparently, they are very useful - she attested that her 45 year old husband found the test boosters extremely useful, but advised a 20-something me to stay away from them).

As to the effectiveness of supps, this year is an interesting experiment for me - I am completely off supps (even not taking any protein shakes). Let me see if I can still make decent gains with just food and basic lifts.

Last edited by kitarpyar; 01-12-2010 at 02:08 PM.
kitarpyar is online now   Reply With Quote