View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 12:31 PM   #49
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post

Also did some ab work, but that is about it. Time for a deload week. Surprisingly I do not feel that beat down. I went as hard as I could this week and hit good numbers but I do not really feel worn mentally or physically. I am gonna push pretty hard this week with mostly speed work.
Might as well. Good news that you feel solid and not like a zombie.

That's my goal on my deload this week. Lighter weight but speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I went to Man's World Gym today where I trained for about a year. It is just not the same without Joe Dodd, this place just makes me sad now. everyone just talks about how his wife is going to lose the gym and they are losing all of the good lifters that came there. I do not go there often, but it is just not the same there anymore.
That's too bad. That gym has personality and just calls for you to get in there and tear up iron.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote