Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Sunday Squat Training

Squats
135x2x5
225x5
245x3
285x1
305x15
Might have been 16 but I kinda lost count. My body felt pretty awful today, these reps were a grind. If I was feeling fresh I would have had an easy 20. But its all good, I just did too much yesterday, between walking in the woods for 4 hours and then doing the log last night. Still was able to push through

Good Mornings
135x5
185x3
135x3x5
Not really feeling these today, they just hurt.

Hack Squats
135x5
225x5
275x3x5
I really like these and I think they need to be used more often. Kill the quads and force you to use perfect form. And they kill your grip, awkward.

Plate loaded rows
4 plates x 3 x 10

Back Extension
3 x 20

Also did some ab work, but that is about it. Time for a deload week. Surprisingly I do not feel that beat down. I went as hard as I could this week and hit good numbers but I do not really feel worn mentally or physically. I am gonna push pretty hard this week with mostly speed work.

I went to Man's World Gym today where I trained for about a year. It is just not the same without Joe Dodd, this place just makes me sad now. everyone just talks about how his wife is going to lose the gym and they are losing all of the good lifters that came there. I do not go there often, but it is just not the same there anymore.