Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Completely dependant on the type of exercise and the type of sickness. I've had colds before where I kept training just the same. I find that being active helps to open me up when I'm sick, and the increased circulation makes me feel much better. This is especially true oh headaches. Nothing helps a headache like a good training session.

That being said, I wouldn't feel bad if I had to miss a session or two because of health issues. I'd play it by ear and try to listen to my body. If you're body isn't in a situation where it will be able to recover from training, then there's not much use in doing it. A good example of that would be a stomach problem. If I can't get the nutrition I need to support my training, then there isn't much use in doing it at all.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote