BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Personally, I feel the best time to lift is after a minimum of 2 full meals.
And since I work 4-5 days a week, Most of the time that is between 4:30 and 7:00 PM.
Having said that, I saw a post in a forum once that made the case that basically, the best time to workout is when you can. I think to a certain point this is very true.

OP- As far as you working out around 7 or 8 I don't think it is a problem at all. Like you, I'm not going to wake up early to get a workout in. It just isn't going to happen. IMO, work out as late as you want as long as you are getting proper post workout nutrition and a proper amount of sleep every night.
If for some reason you are having trouble sleeping after a workout, you may consider looking into a supplement to help you sleep. I find melatonin based supps work well for myself.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote