View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Ha my abs come and go. one day i can see the top ones and the next ya can't. and i guess im more lean but have that little lower section of lose skin over my lower abs that want go away.
That's good. You aren't holding a lot of extra fat so that will help you along the way. Basically what you're looking at is adding about 15 pounds or so. This extra muscle will not make you look "massive", but it will make you look real athlete and muscular.

Do you currently work bench press, squats, overhead press, deadlift, barbell/dumbbell rows, dips or pullups? Just curious how comfortable you are with these lifts.

As far as diet, right now it appears you are eating a lot of lean foods and avoiding fat. This was probably good for cutting, but when building muscle you will be better off with whole eggs, beef and other quality protein foods that aren't super low fat or processed.

This might take a bit to help you zero in, so be patient with us.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote