View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
And sorry for the huge life long story I just figured it would be a good thing to tell about so that everyone knows my story and has a clear understanding of where I started and where I am now.

Thanks Zach
No need to apologize. Every little bit of information helps.

You are looking at add about 12 pounds overall. Depending on your body composition this might require adding 20 pounds or more and then shedding some body fat.

First question I want to ask is how lean are you right now? Can you see your abs, or do you have a lean but somewhat flabby body type?

Second question...tell us about your gym, and some of the primary exercises you have been using.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote