BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

I wish I had some profound words to say to you right now, but unfortunately, I don't.
I can say that while my history and situations are not the same as yours, I too have a troubled past with my father and skeletons in my closet.
And like you, lifting weights helped save me from self destruction. I guess my point is here, I can relate and I'm sure many others can.
You should be proud of yourself and the fact that you are productive member of society, in spite of your personal adversities.
As far as your lifting, you are one of the real ones. When you give advice or post on the forums, it is clear you are the real deal. It is obvious you are not an e-lifter or a phony.
A lot of people learn from you and your training.
Keep up the good work!

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote