Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Very true.

I'm very interested in seeing how this thread plays out and your thought processes. I'm just getting into property myself, specifically buy-to-let, so we're in a similar position.
I'm interested too. Nutrition would be a HUGE part of my plans. I love talking to people about nutrition and getting rid of all the misconceptions out there. When you talk to people like human beings it's fairly easy to dispell myths and rumors and get them headed on a better path.

The real secret to losing fat is combining the right training with the right nutrition. If I can crack that nut with just a few people, I KNOW that word of mouth could keep a business going. The weight loss market is HUGE.

I looked into similiar types of properties a few years back when I was interested in starting a music venue. I think a lot of these crossfit gyms have the right idea; simple equipment in a cheap out-of-the-way warehouse means low overhead. Combine that with word of mouth and you can make at least a little chunk of change.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote