1. Every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, and year, I am with my wife.
2. Every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, and year, I am with my grown children.
3. Being in a position, where I can take a piece of my health, and give it to another to assist this person in living longer, and allowing more time for another person to spend time with one another--reference grandma (kidney) and my wife.
4. Assist others to feel good about thereself, and aide them to realize the real prize is inside. Putting smile on anothers face. There is far too much pain and anguish in this world of ours. We need to love one another, and be kind. Everyone needs a hand. It doesnt have to be one that is rich or poor. Just a support hand is good enough.
5. I do what makes me happy, and not what others think or opinion that would make me happy; In fitness, its the same way. I know what I want. And educate myself on what I want out of fitness. If I do not know, I find out and study to educate my fitness path. Do not operate blind.
6. Educating yourself on your fitness path is not enough to be successful. There are a lot of persons walking this earth that know what to do and how to do it. But don't. A lot of time is spent on the aforementioned. Not enough time is spent on educating one's self on battling the demons of the self. You have to become the master of your own potential disaster. In other words learn how to win the battles of the self. I am extremely happy in that I have learned and still am learning my personal weaknesses and strengths, and I am proactive in educating myself on----how to deal with myself. We can be our own worst enemy, if you know your enemy better than your educated fitness path, you will win the war.
7. Every day, I get under the bar,I obtain an inner strength that cannot be seen by the naked eye, and prepares the the path that will lead in taking care of my wife, when she is no longer capable. And this, makes me happy that words cannot express.
After losing 40+ unwanted lbs: