View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
tank
Max Brawn

Training Exp: Rookie
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Food
tank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributor
Question Powerlifting and Gluten Allergy and/or Lactose Intolerance

I was recently told by my doc that I may be lactose intolerant and/or have a gluten allergy. We don't know because I'm deployed and can't get tested for allergies out here. I could be have a Gluten allergy called Celiac's Desease, I could be lactose intolerant, I could be both, or I could have neither! So, he told me to avoid milk and most carbs (due to the near omni-present Gluten ingredient) until I get back to the states and get allergy testing done.

That being said, anyone know good ways I can still get those calories and energy? I was drinking a lot of milk with every meal and eating a lot of carbs to get bigger while powerlifting, so I don't really know the BEST things I can do to compensate. Any and all personal tips, advice, experiences welcome! Thanks guys.

20 JAN 12 at 200 (90) BW - 385/275/405 (175/125/184) SQ/B/D

29 MAY 12 at 206 (93) BW - 135/175 (61/79) SN/CJ

Last edited by tank; 11-26-2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Comma problems
tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links