The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

High fat, high protein meals give me a lot of energy, but can leave me feeling very full for hours. If I add in a serving or two of veggies, that usually diminishes the effect. This also changes depending on the time of day. 3 eggs and 3 strips of bacon is a VERY heavy breakfast, but take those eggs and bacon, put them over 3 thick hamburger patties for lunch topped with cheese, and I'm ready for food again in a few hours.

Carbs, especially refined carbs, kill my energy and make me irritable. Caffeine makes me sociable in normal doses. In acute overdoses it lets me make breakthroughs in mathematics and computer science applications, but ruins my ability to speak.

Vegetable oils other than olive oil make me sick to my stomach for hours. I can't do most fried foods at restaurants because of this. Animal fats don't have that effect on me, butter, cream, tallow and bacon fat are used heavily in the food i make at home.
bruteforce is online now   Reply With Quote