Old 11-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #121
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Changes coming. Some notes:

--Rack Pulls. I am doing heavy low rack deadlifts 2 days before heavy floor pulls. On heavy floor pull day I feel completely destroyed. The rack deads are very heavy but doing a lot of good. I just need more rest after before pulling @ 90%.

I need to do racks on Monday, lighter doubles work on Wednesday and heavy 90% singles on Friday.

--OHPs. Time to drop rep work about 2-3 per set. I was sore and weak on close grip day and it hindered my efforts. I am going to try and keep OHPs to doubles or triples.

--Close Grip Inclines. Simply too hard for me to unrack. I believe I might simply work up to a heavy single based on how I feel that day and then drop back down for doubles and triples.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links