View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #28
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
Like Kman says, you need to take a video camera... and a life insurance if you are gonna attempt the same weights as him
LOL, it will be awhile before im pushing those weights dude is strong as hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Mike, you did a good job with the interview.

The most curious part of the interview for me was reading about his training style (again). It finally occurred to me that my style (bulldozer - limited rest) is very close to Jamie's style. Granted, I'm not doing singles...but most of my sets this year have been 2-3 reps. Mentally, a light switch went on, and I realized that Jamie and my approach to training are closer then I realized.

Though I don't yell it from the mountain tops, low reps, limited rest is the best form of training I've ever done.
Yeah before switching to WS i had been moving to a workout more like his, and I agree since i've moved to lower reps and dropped almost all isolation exercises I've been getting bigger/leaner/stronger, and all while my "diet" has been shitty, and im barely eating anything
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote