Traphouse86
Max Brawn
Points: 6,569, Level: 53 Points: 6,569, Level: 53 Points: 6,569, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 6 Years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Muscle Milk & Xtend
Traphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
i wonder if this would work for the RAW lifter? either way lemme know how it goes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
There is a different Militia template for RAW I believe. Not sure where to find it though...

LtL
Your right LtL there is one for raw .......... If anyone is interested

Bench press with regular wide grip
6 sets 3 to 5 reps

Close Grip bench(Go one hand space in from regular grip)
Pause the bar on the bottom for 2 full seconds
6 sets 3 to 5 reps

Regular Grip Pause Bench
6 Sets 3 to 5 reps

After this you could do 3 sets of Pulldowns and 3 sets of Rows for 3 to 4 sets also 3 to 4 sets of DB side raises.
Do this workout for 3 months and keep track of your weights always trying to beat your last weeks weight.After 3 months take a few weeks away from benching and do more back and shoulder then go back and repeat the bench cycle.
Try to make it all the way thru this workout it is the volume that will cause an increase in the bench.it may take 2 to 3 weeks to get used to the high volume but stick with it.
This workout will wonders for anyones raw bench. And like stated above after 3 or 4 weeks add in some 3 2 1 board. The only thing I would add is some front raises with the straight bar 3 sets.

"I donít believe that anyone knows what his or her full potential is, I donít believe in genetics as a ceiling for performance, and I donít believe in plateaus." JMB

Proudly Sponsored by http://muscleandbrawn.com/
Traphouse86 is offline   Reply With Quote