View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:08 AM   #29
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
HAHA!!! Thanks....

Here is a picture from Wendsday afternoon. I trimmed the front down so it is all even now. I think I've been growing it since last Sunday.
Fuzzy face, I love you...

Quote:
Squats felt good. I realize mentally I have really been holding myself back on my squats. And based on my past injury history, rightfully so.
This is one of the hardest things for me to do mentally. Babying my squats usually leads to minor form changes for me.

I am not telling you to do this, but when I have a tender ankle or knee strain, I force myself to attack the squat as normal.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote