BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Who took that picture? The cop getting ready to pull you over? Or the wise guy grooming himself to look just like you?

LOL! Could it be both?
I took it when I was at work the other day for the purpose of posting here. I'm not much of a picture taker and poster, so I feel kind of silly doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
I'm glad you've realised you're capable of a lot more on squats. You're a powerful guy and will be up around 405 in no time with right attitude

LtL
Thanks for the encouragement LtL.
I want to respectfully clear up a possible misconception about my squats. I do not slack off or pussy foot around my squating. I squat consistently and like every other lift in the gym I give it my all. I will admit that because of a back injury that occurred while squating, I may not put myself out there as much as I do with other lifts, but anyone who has injured themselves serious enough to put themselves out the of the weight room for months, can probably relate that it takes a while before the fear subsides.
I just don't want you guys to think I am bitching out when it comes to my squating. I squat deep and am honest about my numbers.
I hope I'm not out of line, because I mean no disrespect. Just want to assure you guys at MaB that I walk the walk when it comes to my weights.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote